Deception.


Take me back to the place we once loved, the one where escapism was freedom and isolation was glory. There, where I got to know you a little better than before. To the place where we didn't care about wrong or right instead just the inmediate sincereness of it all.

Don't misunderstand my hand, it maybe hides calling for your attention, asking to be held like the first time. Don't hesitate to offer me the water, the soil and your shoulders to feel steady, just like you used to.   

Just take me back to this place so I can remember how it all started. So I can rewrite my ending and my beginning, both at the same time. Let me rewind my breath and reset my mind. 

Show me the rainbow, the sea, the mountains and the valleys, the nature you talked me about, the paradise I imagined. Guide me into the waterfall of peace so I can finally forgive, I promise I might swallow my demons. 

Don't get too close because your deception has guns. Take my hand one last time so I can say goodbye. You owe me that.
Remember that I'm worthwhile and if I don't make it there I might die. I warned you, forgiveness does not come free, you must act. 

 For once, I beg you, don't let me down. At least take me to that place and pull me right back in


Comentarios

Entradas populares